The TEAC A-4300 is probably known best for the deck that replaced the famous "4010SL", which in 1971, when it first appeared, literally took the market by surprise, and became TEAC's best-seller of all time.
The A-4300 has all of the same feaures, plus some. One outstanding feature of this deck is the Auto-Repeat function, which,when combined with the Auto-Reverse will provide continuous play for many hours of enjoyment. Another feature is built in reel-locks and reel tables that are height-adjustable from the front of the deck; this alleviates that annoying scrape between the tape and the reel.
Contact Southern Reel to Reel now to order this fine deck.
To accompany this great deck you get the following accessories:
- Two (2) twin sets of audio cables, complete with RCA connectors.
- One (1) new blank reel of recording tape
- One (1) empty take-up reel
- 24" reverse sensing tape
- Clear copy of owner's manual
- Southern Reel's exclusive 6-month "Bumper to Bumper" Warranty on Parts and L